Sunday 14 March 2010

My Slimming World Tiramisu Recipe:

Hello! I'm back!
Just thought I would say a quick "hi" to everyone before I share my recipe for my favourite dessert, Tiramisu. I'd gained a bit more weight, and finally re-joined Slimming World, and now, 4 weeks in, I'm 16lbs lighter......

TIRAMISU:
11 Sponge Fingers (11 syns)
half cup sweetened strong black coffee
(granulated sweetener)
half teaspoon orange essence
1 tub quark
half tub fat free fromage frais
half teaspoon vanilla essence
1 rounded teaspoon cocoa powder (1 syn)

Arrange sponge fingers in serving dish. Soak with black coffee and orange essence. Refridgerate until cold. Blend quark, fromage frais, vanilla essence and 1 tablespoon sweetener together and spread over sponge fingers. Sift cocoa powder over the top and serve.

Serves 6
(12 syns per recipe)

Syns per serving: 2 syns 2 syns 2 syns

Alternative: Add sliced bananas, before topping with quark mixture.

Sorry there are no pics! I ate it this evening before thinking about taking a picture of it! :)

0 comments: